Indoor Air Quality &
• Protection of human health takes precedent over financial and business relationships.
• Finding answers is not always easy or popular, but we must do what is right.
• “Green buildings” are not necessarily healthy buildings.
• Preservation of natural resources without regard to the impact on air quality could be a very unhealthy trend.
• Water damage and mold can make people very sick.
• Tunnel vision can botch an investigation and lead to erroneous conclusions.
• Egos have no place in scientific investigations.
• Seeking answers becomes most effective with a team of experts from varying disciplines.
• Similar to human bodies, buildings are a complex interaction of multiple systems that must operate in a synergistic, balanced matter to achieve optimum health.
• Any job worth doing is worth doing right.
I hope you find my CleanliNEST™ blog of great interest and value. I’m eager to hear your stories and welcome your questions, thoughts and comments.
Press Release | Dirty Secret: Foreclosure Bargains Can Result In Serious Health Hazzards | 2/2010
Press Release | Think Heal Estate When It Comes To Aging In Place | 4/2010
IN THE NEWS
Motion Magazine | An Air About Her: Expert supplies scientific answers to contamination issues
Oakland Press | Sanit-Air Tests The Air for Potential Home Buyers
C & G Newspapers | “Out With The Mold. In With The New”
BNET: Trial Lawyers of America | Home Incurs Water Damage and Mold: Breach of Warranty, Fraud, Economic Losses, Verdict: Punitive Damages
Enter your email address to subscribe to CleanliNEST™ and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 122 other followers
Sign me up!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.